We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee! If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your CGK Sheets, contact our Customer Service Team! We will happily facilitate an exchange or refund for you within 30 days of your purchase - no questions asked!
Please contact our Customer Service Team!
We offer sheets in two different materials: 100% Long-staple combed cotton in 400 thread count, and our Luxurious, high quality, double-brushed microfiber.
We believe in comfort here at CGK! We wanted you to have options to best suit your bedding preferences - whether you sleep on a standard depth mattress, or like to sleep with foam toppers, mattress pads, or on an extra deep pillow top mattress!
In our 4pc and 6pc sheet sets, and on our Single Fitted Sheet, the pocket will fit mattresses up to 16” deep.
On our “Extra Deep Pocket” 4pc sheet set, 6pc sheet set, and Single Fitted Sheet, the pocket is really extra deep; it will fit mattresses 18-24” deep.
Our 4pc sheet sets include 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet, and 2 Pillowcases.
Our 6pc sheet sets include 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet, and 4 Pillowcases.
We DO offer “Single Bedding Items” so you may purchase a Fitted or Flat Sheet only, 2-Pack or 4-Pack of your favorite CGK Pillowcases.
Because our Cotton sheets are made of 100% Long Staple Cotton, a completely natural fiber, they will naturally wrinkle more easily than other, synthetic, fibers. However; Cotton sheets are easy to wash and iron! Below we’ve provided care instructions so you can be sure to enjoy the long-lasting luxury of CGK 100% Cotton Sheets:
Made from 100% high quality, double-brushed microfiber, CGK sheets offer a natural resistance to shrinkage and wrinkles. Microfiber is very durable, and easy to care for! Below we’ve provided care instructions so you can be sure to enjoy the long-lasting luxury of CGK Sheets:
1. Machine wash on warm (104° F / 40° C) with like colors. Avoid using high-heat temperatures as these can potentially melt the super-fine microfibers which make your sheets feel so smooth and soft!
2. Wash your sheets alone, or with other synthetic fabrics which do not produce lint.
3. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
4. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Microfiber will dry very quickly. You can cool/low-heat iron them when needed; however, your new sheets should come out of the dryer wrinkle-free!
5. Do not dry clean.
With those steps done - you’re sure to have perfect, hotel-quality sheets, and ensure they will continue to feel as nice and soft as the first night you slept on them! Please let us know if there’s anything else our Customer Service Team can help you with ; we will happily assist you!
Made from 100% high quality, synthetic polyester and siliconized fiberfill, CGK comforters offer a natural resistance to shrinkage, wrinkles, and stains. We use a durable box-stitch construction to help the comforters retain their shape and prevent shifting. Below we’ve provided care instructions so you can be sure to enjoy the long-lasting luxury of your new CGK Comforter:
1. Wash on a cold, gentle setting. Cold water will help to protect the polyester fabric. It’s best to wash your comforter alone so it fits in the washer with room to spare. If you’re too tempted to throw in an extra shirt, or towel, we recommend washing with other synthetic fabrics which do not produce lint. Use a gentle detergent and pre-treat any stains.
2. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
3. Line dry or tumble dry on a cold setting.
-Pro Tip! If you find that the filling has shifted, add tennis balls or wool dryer balls to your load in the dryer to help evenly distribute it!-:
1. Machine wash on a warm (104° F / 40° C) or cold setting. Avoid using a heavy duty cycle or hot water as this can break down cotton fibers more quickly.
2. Use a gentle detergent, and pre-treat any stains (but avoid bleach).
3. Line dry or tumble dry low. Remove your sheets from the dryer promptly to avoid wrinkles. We don’t recommend using dryer sheets or fabric softeners, as the chemicals and fragrance they use can leave a residue on your sheets and cause them to lose their luxurious feel faster.
4. To achieve crisp (but not stiff) sheets, we recommend removing your sheets from the dryer when they are just slightly damp. You can use a starch spray to preserve the wrinkle-free state for longer, and proceed to iron out any creases.
-Pro tip! Keep a spray bottle on hand to dampen any stubborn creases!-